Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the OFFICE


MY office is finally complete!  However it is dark here by the time I roll back home so I can't get any good pictures, so I thought I would share a few "in process"!


The Dream Hubby painting the desk.


The office is very neutral so we decided to add color with the desk.


We went with an orange that was left over from an old Bronco that Dream Hubby painted.


Couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!

Of course that is my bulletin board finally on the wall.  In the background you can see my fav new bookshelf!  I found it in an antique shop in Senoia...if you haven't shopped this little town you are totally missing out! 
That's all I have for now!  We have changed from cable back to dsl and I have lost and found my "thing" that allows me to upload pics to my computer!  SO hopefully there will be more to come!!
-fd

1 comment:

  1. When I start my new business, I tried to decorate my reception room to give it the classic look to attract the clients. I installed a transaction window no-draft speak-thru device to facilitate clear voice transmission and I remember it created a great impression.

    ReplyDelete