Thursday, December 23, 2010

photography throuh the years

Drew and I just got back from New York City for the first time and going through the pictures, I'm thinking there are some frame worthy architecture pictures for my "wall o' pics" coming soon.  It got me thinking what else I have in my photography archives that I can use on that wall.  Here are a few of my favorites.

I took this while in Nashville.  I have a thing for crosses...I'm drawn towards the shape..the symmetry...the mystery of them.


This is a birdhouse at Drew's grandmother's ranch in Jacksonville



This was the cutest telephone booth in The Bahamas


This is also from The Bahamas.  I was into layering different textures on top of my pictures there for a while, so these next few are edited to look old and aged...


This was obviously in Clearwater.  This bird was nuts.  I got so close and it didn't move a muscle.


I think this was either in Plant City, FL or Bartow, FL...I can't remember.


This is one of my all time favorites taken in Nashville the second time I was there.


This is Nashville that same visit.


This is my husband on a 4 hour long bike ride that we took in The Keys.


This was in Key West at sunset.


This is another one of my favorites taken when I was looking around at wedding spots.  This is where we ended up tying the knot {Hollis Gardens in Lakeland, FL}.

NYC pics soon to follow

-jd

No comments:

Post a Comment