Friday, December 10, 2010

T.G.I.F.

Whenever it is quiet in our house, we immediately go looking to see what the Dream Daughter has gotten into.  As she gets older we usually find her playing school in her art room/school room or playing with her castle, not tearing down the house like she used to.  But the other night Dream Hubby and I were cooking (yes we do cook occasionally) and we realized she was being very quiet!!  So I quietly crept  into the living room to find her watching TV in this get up! She is always in dress up mode and I love it!!  She created this one all by herself!  She's such a fashionista!!

We hope you enjoy your weekend!  The holidays are upon us big time and I know everyone is super busy!  We have several holiday parties to attend this weekend!!  Which makes for a very busy weekend, but I am sure it will be worth it!

Happy Friday! -fd

No comments:

Post a Comment