Monday, July 26, 2010

Online shopping find(s)

In my mad search to find the perfect fabric for my wing back chair, I came across this site and thought I would share.  It's called P. Tree Textiles. I haven't purchased anything from there, so I can't really give you a review, but the credit card is out and I am in debate.  Here's what I'm thinking:


Rumba- Sunshine is looking like it might be just perfect for my master bedroom headboard, especially at $15.99  a yard!


Cats Cradle- Midnight is super cute too.  I don't know where it would go, but for $19.99/yd, I think I might have to find this one a home.

But I still don't know what to do about my chair....so I'm going to continue my search.  I thought I might do an Imperial Trellis knock off like this one from LOFT32 on etsy, but when I really thought about it, it's too busy................but I'm still getting a sample because it could make some cute pillows



The sweet owner is sending me a little sample to I can make sure the texture isn't whack or cheap.



Here's (what I think to be) the real thing in action.  LOVE

Now, I'm on a "maybe I want to do black and white stripes" kick.  You know how I love a good black and white stripe ;)


80's or chic?  I'm still not sure...

Happy Monday night.  Get offline and turn on the Bachelorette,

-jd

No comments:

Post a Comment