Tuesday, July 6, 2010

flowers flowers everywhere

So, I am currently working on a thousand projects at one time around my house that I'm trying to get to a certain point of completion before I share, but I thought in the meantime, I'd post some purty flowers Drew got me for his birthday.  What's wrong with that picture?  Nothing!

So, I get flowers about twice a month ( I think someone comes around to his work so it's not as thoughtful as going to the store, but I'll take it!) and I used to be fine with the purple, orange and white gerber daisy mix or whatever random flowers were brought home.  Recently I made a request to only get 1. flowers of one color, and 2. preferably pink or white  and he remembered!  I don't know what these are, but they look great in my dining room sitting in one of the leftover containers from the wedding :)




just some more pics with my cheap-o camera

I love this texture

-jd

No comments:

Post a Comment