Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sneak peak

This weekend we finally got around to making the gigantor coffee table that I have been dreaming of for months.  I actually wanted a gigantor ottoman, but coming in around $800...that just wasn't going to happen anytime soon.  So, it still has to be painted/stained and accessorized, but here's a sneak peak of our new SIX FOOT BY FOUR FOOT coffee table.  hehe.

(in the garage)

I also had Drew whip up some 24" square trays so I can fit this bad boy out right.  I'm thinking some magazines, coasters, and pillows on top will make this my dream table.  I wanted something that we could put our feet up on no matter what piece of seating we're in.  Eventually, I will make the top a tufted ottoman, but for now...I love it.  The table and tray supplies came in for under $200!  I'm thinking a gray wash stain, but we'll see.  I need to find a rug first!  More pics to come once finished.


I'm hoping I can junk it up as pretty as this :)

-jd

No comments:

Post a Comment