Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hide Rug

I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate a little animal print into my house since this post and I think I've finally figured it out....a hide rug!  I got an oriental knock off rug about 15 days ago at 'Tuesday Morning' that has been posted up in my breakfast room until Thursday.  It just wasn't doing it for me.  Old rug returned, obsession of hide rug continues.  I found one on eBay last week and I promised myself that it can be mine, all mine...IF........I finish all of the other little projects I have going on at the house right now.  Let me tell you, that is no small feat.  I have a breakfast table, 5 dining chairs, a desk, a desk chair, a guest room and closet, and a king headboard to paint.  I have curtains that need a rod to be hung.  I have to get a cable outlet installed in the guest room, another chair to be painted and reupholstered, baby bedding and curtains to make, and last but not least, a chandelier to repair and hang.  Whew! 

So, it might be next year before my hide rug actually gets purchased, but that's OK.  I actually need a rug for the living room more so me and baby girl can have a play area!  To date, I've drug home three different rugs for that purpose.  They've all been returned :)

Here is the one I found on eBay.  It's almost 7'x8', so the scale would be amazing and take up almost all of the floor space. 


It will go so cute under the round table {to be revealed soon} and bamboo chairs {soon to be painted and recovered}.  I'm hoping to have a revamped breakfast room in about a month :)

Here are some pics that are helping to pursued my decision...

 [ZebraHideRug8.png]



Hope everyone has a relaxing, peaceful, but productive Saturday!  Hopefully new posts to come tonight or tomorrow with what I get accomplished today. 

-jd

No comments:

Post a Comment