Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Grammys

found these while watching the grammy's.  btw: lady gaga is so weird.


I wonder if I can use the top of my big coffee table as a huge canvas for a black and white circle painting.  I don't know that this would go in my house, but I LOVE it.  I have also been stalking that sofa pillow fabric for quite some time at Calico Corners, but afraid it might look too "dorm room"....might have to pick some up now after seeing it in action.


rustic wood, a french provincial piece, art collage, old books, fresh flowers, and gold mirror---you get my heart EVERY TIME.  I could do without the cheap pink pillows, but I still love this room.


packed with personality

My next home WILL have out of control paneling and moulding...and be near a sidewalk...and some water ; ) 

Night Y'all,
-jd

2 comments:

  1. Love reading your blog, so fun! and I love all the room pics you post, they're always so chic. Keep up the good work, if anything, post more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Different transaction hardware are nowadays used in commercial sector. The reception site is separated from the rest of the part by commercial sliding service window . The window is available now in different configurations and one can easily customized according to demand.

    ReplyDelete