Saturday, February 19, 2011

desks

I'm pumped to paint the desk next to the bed tomorrow.  I'm still trying to perfect the "restoration hardware" wood finish look with paint.  I haven't yet, but another try will be tried tomorrow on the desk!  I painted and reupholstered the chair today and can't wait to see it all pulled together.  Here's some inspiration:

dens/libraries/offices - scalloped wood desk white chinoiserie lamps studded geometric mirror nailhead trim white chair linen back cushion linen window treatments
The mirror and lamps are so interesting and I so wish I had a space for a big table desk like this...

dens/libraries/offices - gray French desk gray painted cane chair white ruffled cushion wood lamp beadboard bedroom  Gray painted desk and chair!

This is so perfect... Why can't you ever see the wires to the lamps??!?



I think I'll take the mirror I got for the nursery {that I don't think I'll use now} for $5 and hang it over the desk.  The wood look on this chair is what I'm going to try to create on the desk...

dens/libraries/offices - Fulton Zebrawood Mirror Taupe velvet drapes lamp black desk black leather tufted bench photo gallery  David Jimenez.
I need a lamp, books, flowers, a mirror, and some other things to lean against the wall to layer...

Hopefully tomorrow I can get the desk and chair finished and possibly accessorize with what I got!  Stay tuned :)

-jd

1 comment:

  1. We want to decorate the house nicely and so our office room. The office reception room is the place that should be decorated nicely. So Sliding glass office reception windows are installed in the reception room of the offices. These windows can be customized according to the height and width.

    ReplyDelete