Sunday, May 1, 2011

garage sale finds

Well, baby girl is technically full term today!  YAY!  I had a baby shower yesterday in Clearwater which just happens to be one of my favorite places to go junkin' so I took full advantage of the drive over.  The shower was at 11:30am, but I woke up bright eyed at 6am to hit garage sales over there because Clearwater garage sales are where it's at! 

This is what I picked up:

These two lamps for $15 (total)!  I have been looking for a matching pair of lamps for the buffet which I'm thinking of painting black.  I got those frames (a little while back) for $1 a piece at Goodwill, but not sure what I'll slap in there yet. 


Maybe black and white modern paintings?  DIY...


Aren't they cute?  The shades have seen better days and could be replaced, but they'll work for now!


Also picked this puppy up for $3.  I think it'll be cute outside on the picnic table as part of a table setting or even as spring decor for, Oh...I dunno...a first birthday party.  I mean, not that I'm planning that already.....but it would be cute ;)


Last, but not least, scored this frame for $2.  It's pretty big and will be perfect for a vintage botanical print!


Close up.

I was on the hunt for a dresser/changing table, but no luck so far :( 

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Sunday!
-jd

1 comment: