Monday, June 14, 2010

MANIC MONDAYS

Every Monday at the 225 is filled with what seems to be total chaos.  It doesn't seem that two days in the weekend should throw off the schedule we work so hard to maintain Monday thru Friday.  But somehow each week seems to start off a little shaky.  So what better to blog about on a Monday than organization and things that would seemingly make our lives a little easier!
I have been dying to redo (by redo I of course mean do for the first time!) our entry way.  Our fancy little home does not quite have the space for a nifty 'mud room', so I have really been wanting to to have a small version of one in our foyer.
A few things I would love to include are a space for shoes, sweaters, and bags.  Of course a space to hang dog leashes and maybe a mirror. Here are my inspiration pics for my new space to come.

I  first thought I would go with this type of piece from Crate and Barrel.  I like the clean look and the bench with storage underneath.

I am also drawn to this whole locker and cubby unit from Pottery Barn as well.  We can always use more storage and I like how much extra storage this would provide for school stuff, nap time blankets and could possibly house a portion of my purse collection.

Then again I also like the idea of having a simple bench (by MASH Studios) like this one with some type of hooks above it.

I will keep you posted as this project gets underway!
fd

No comments:

Post a Comment