Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BEDROOMS

Searching for some master bedroom inspiration tonight.  What do you think about these?


Perfection.


Are you seeing a common theme?


I love the colors and comfy feel of this bedroom...and what I would give for a balcony like that!

Mirrors are a great way to add interest, sparkle and life to your space.  Look what they've done with mirror here.


I'm not sure how I feel about these doilies, but I wanted to post it because I've never seen (or noticed) framed doilies and I could see it being super cute. 

I have figured out that I'm drawn to soft serene colors and tons and tons of symmetry in the bedroom--it just does it for me.   I like a bench at the end of the bed it seems as well, lol. I need to figure out a way to DIY a scrolly cute upholstered headboard like the ones in my inspiration pics.  Hmmm...do I smell another project being added to my long long list?  Pics soon to come of what I finally decide.

JD

1 comment:

  1. You all are doing a fantastic job! I love, love, love the blog. Since we've been postponed on moving into the new digs until next week, you have inspired me to go do my homework this week and find inspiration. Thanks for the recap on the fundimentals!

    ReplyDelete