Friday, June 11, 2010

K I D D I E S

So, I was all psyched up to come home after work and finish painting my new (to me) buffet and write all about it for the first

F U R N I T U R E  F R I D A Y

post, but....I've been painting, repainting, faux-ing, and staining for 3 hours and I'm still not done, BUT I have direction.... and all I have to do is finish, so hopefully I can share my dining room next Friday!

I'm going to a baby shower tomorrow, so on that note, I thought I would post some of my favorite kiddie things.  I mean, not that I have images saved on my computer of some dream nurseries...I swear.


I like nurseries that look like any other room in your house.  I can't see myself going for a typical themed nursery that doesn't flow with the rest of my house...but then again...I don't have kids yet.  So, I'm going to dream that when I do, the nursery will look chic and packed with cute vintage finds, like someday, the rest of my house will.  A girl can dream, right?


This nursery has so much character.  I love the use of black--I think people shy away from that in a nursery, but no need--it looks great!


Love this crib by restoration hardware and it even turns into a little bed.  That almost makes it worth the money : /
Maybe if I start saving now, I will be able to afford it.....for my third child.



And lastly, let me say how much I love the bunk bed.  Living in a 3/2, I appreciate any space saver that will keep us in our little first house for as long as possible! 

-jd


2 comments: