Tuesday, January 4, 2011

drum roll PLEASE

Finally we have rid ourselves of our TYP furniture that is all matchy matchy.  I am super excited and can't wait to piece an entire living space together piece by piece!  We already have several things in mind but for now I just want to share my new living room...


Those blankets are from our picnic dinner tonight!


 I love the existing color and I already have fabric picked out for new panels for the windows.

On the wish list
  • railroad cart table
  • sectional
  • random crate end tables
  • lamps (industrial influence)
  • pictures ON THE WALL (hello pictures where are you!)
So this is the next extreme makeover!  We are really wanting to create a nice comfy space for entertaining, hanging out, watching American Pickers (if you don't watch this you are seriously missing out).  What we don't want to end up with is another rooms to boredom space because we gave up on the hunt.  That will not happen this time...the hunt is under way my friends!  I will keep you posted along the way.

Before I go I want to share with you my one true love, the inspiration behind the entire living room, the piece I have searched my entire life for...not really but I really do love it!  It makes my heart feel super happy!



It's going on the mantel!

And when plan b comes to life this will be my work van...in PINK of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment