Thursday, September 30, 2010

the STUFF dreams are MADE of

Halloween is just around the corner!  I love Halloween and all the fall decor that comes with it.  One of the best parts of Halloween is getting to dress up!   Of course this is right up the dream daughter's ally!  She loves to dress up and would wear a tutu every day if I allowed it.  And let's just be honest about that...I would let her if she had enough!
This year we spent the dream daughter's birthday in Disney World.  I knew we would be dining with the princesses, so I went on the search for the perfect outfit!  I didn't have to go far, one of the lovely mom's from play date sews and makes all kinds of magical things.  I told her what I was looking for which included 'something princess but outside the box'!  In no time she had whipped up the dream daughter the PERFECT dinner attire that can also double as a wonderful trick or treat costume!


Little Princess, Big Princess


TWINS


Perfect match

Could the back be any cuter!?!?!?

This was the perfect outfit for our little princess!  If you are looking for dress up, Halloween costume, or any other custom pieces for your princess...check her out on her website and on facebook (make sure to 'like' her page)!  and tell her O+P sent you!
-fd

babycakes has no idea that I am writing this review, did not discount my costume for a good review..I really LOVED her product and think you should check her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment