Tuesday, August 31, 2010

the AGENDA

We have been seriously M.I.A. on the blog front lately, but we are trying to get back on board.  So I just rolled back up to my house (10:30 in the P.M.) and wanted to take a few mintues to fill you in on what's going on in the next few weeks at the Davis residence. 
ORGANIZING...
First of all we are still trying to get everything out and cleaned up at the previous place and of course organzing here...I think that goes without saying.  Oraginzing will be on the agenda for quite a while. 
BIRTHDAYS...
Coming up this month (September) we have several birthdays including the dream daughters.  This year she will be turing the big FOUR!  To celebrate we are taking a fam vaca to Disney World.  I just had a wonderful costume made for her to wear to breakfast with the princess' by my friend over at Baby Cakes, I will do a post just for this later this week.  If you want to get a sneak peak you can check her out at her website or on facebook.  Of course we will be having a gathering forthe dream daughter and her friends when we return, I am thinking of a fall/pumpkin theme, so there will be many post soon about that! 
NEW, NEW, NEW...
I have also purchased several new pieces for the house that I can't wait to share!   I found several of the pieces here, my new favorite store in the G-town
DESIGN STUFF...
On top of all of that I am currently trying to help a few new clients and come up with a fabulous fall class for my ladies at Sun City. (I didn't forget about you ladies, just taking the summer off!) 
TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YOU TOMORROW (but really only when tomorrow is friday)
Tomorrow after we return from dance class at the dream daughter's new dance studio, I will be sure to sit down and post a picture or two!  Until then...good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!
-fd

No comments:

Post a Comment